Stat Counter

View My Stats

Friday 20 July 2012

Words and rumors has their way of bringing you down


Lately I haven’t posted any blog posts. I apologize for that, it’s never going to happen in the future.

The reason why I didn’t post on my blog is , I had problems of my own. How can I motivate you guys when I am not even feeling well inside. I am not a person that cry much, but the past week I have cried so many times that I couldn’t even see the white in my eyes. I just learned that rumors can bring you down. It’s hard to prove the truth once a rumor of you is spread out. I learned it the hard way. I mean with teenagers I can easily deal with a rumor, but what if your family knows about it first?

I care a lot about myself, and what people think of me. Non of the rumors that was spread about me was even true! I was so traumatized. I think to myself how can a person even say such things about people knowing it’s not the truth. But I guess jealousy makes you nasty neh! I don’t even have much haters, I’ve always been the one that likes to keep things to myself. I could keep things in for long, but this time I couldn’t hold it anymore. I actually prepared myself for that day to come, but I guess I wasn’t prepared well cause it knocked me down!

People I just want you guys to choose your friends wisely. Don’t let rumors get you down no matter how hard it knocked you!

xoxoxo

Letta  

1 comment:

  1. Wow...paula..that's some deep shit u wrote there bt keep up da gud wrk..mwa lots of love yo cuzzy nonna..n oh btw lol gevalike blog man

    ReplyDelete