Stat Counter

View My Stats

Friday 6 July 2012

Be independant !


Lately I have been thinking a lot, thinking about life and the people in my life. I have come across a lot of new things that I never knew will hit me. I have had moments of doubts , moments of certainty etc. What really got me thinking was the fact that I always want to help people and when I’m in need ,no one is there to help me out. I am not a person who would seek for help. I always seem to have everything under control. But lately I don’t know. I try to keep faith every day, but every day I feel like losing a bit of that faith.



What I am trying to prove in this post is: Don’t ever depend on people. Always do things by yourself. People will always let you down. Don’t seek for advice on something that you already know an solution for. I know it’s hard to learn from others mistakes, because we all want to make our own.



You have to learn to stand on you your own, and be independent !



Oxoxoxo



Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment