Stat Counter

View My Stats

Monday 30 July 2012

Be U N I Q U E


Tell me why do you want you be like someone else, when you can just be you?

I walk through life seeing people, mostly friends wear the same clothes. Then I would think to myself why would they want to wear the same stuff when they don’t have the same personality? You are unique there won’t be another person like you on this earth. Think of yourself as pool balls. They almost look the same but they are on the pool board for different reasons, just like you maybe look like your sister or someone in this world but you are in this world for a different reason that they are. Just like school you wear the same uniform, but it doesn’t mean you have to act the same. You are unique no one can look like you, have the dreams that you have, have the personality that you have at the same time.

Be who you want to be, don’t be like someone else because if God wanted you to be like someone else he would’ve gived you their looks and everything that they have.

Xoxox

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment