Stat Counter

View My Stats

Sunday 15 July 2012

Do what you believe is right !


I woke up this morning telling myself, Letta you must decide what you are going to do with your life. Time is slowly running out. Next year I must already know what I want and where I see myself in 10 years from now . I decided to draw myself a mind map. On this map I added pictures of where I see myself in 10 years. I know many of you will now think, how will a stupid mindmap help you succeed and help you decide on what you want to study, but let me tell you it helped me. I now know what I want in life, where I want to go study, what my grades must look like. I also google a few stuff on what I want to study .When I told my mom what I want to study, she wasn’t that much supportive because I’ve always told her that I wanted to be an doctor . I realized becoming a doctor isn’t really my thing, computers are. People I love my mom but I must do the thing that makes me happy , and working with computers makes me happy. If deciding on what you want to do when you grow up, think of things that makes you happy. People will always try to bring you down, just because they don’t like doing it they will let you believe it’s not your thing either.

Believe in the things that make you happy and not the things that makes other people happy.

Xoxoxo

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment