Stat Counter

View My Stats

Thursday 26 July 2012

FAKE faces


We all hide under a fake face.

We are too afraid of what people will say when they see who the real you are. Even I hide under a fake face. Being with my family I’m a way different person as I am with my friends. But why?
Let me tell you why… We are scared that others don’t want to accept us for who and what we really are! We hide, and be fake to the people we love because we don’t want to hurt them with the truth. We walk around with fake faces pretending to like certain people ,but we hate them inside. Why do we do that? We are to scared of what others might say about our opinion on something, now we wear fake faces to please others.

If I could I would never wear a fake face, this way no one will be surprised by the things I do and the person I become when I am mad. But I guess taking that fake face off is harder then just posting about it. I am not fake to everyone, mostly family. They can be so judgemental that’s why I love to hide my true colors from them. With my friends I feel comfortable, I can be myself act crazy as much as I want to.


Do you sometimes wear a fake mask like me???

That’s a question only you can answer.



Xoxoxo

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment