Stat Counter

View My Stats

Tuesday 15 May 2012

why do we intend to forgive so easily?

In life we all get that feeling.. That's it I'm done, I've had enough I will not be able to do this! But that is the time when your real strenght is being tested. Your challenge that you had tested your strenght and how badly you wanted to win.

Many say it was too hard but when I look at it you were half way through it... Now you want to give up ... Whenever I felt like giving up I thought of why I held on in the first place, and that reason kept me going ! Let the reason you held on be the reason you reach your goal ! Because you and only you can do it ! You don't do it for your friend, parents teachers etc... You do it for you, your future , and for the dream you so badly want to make a reality !

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment