Stat Counter

View My Stats

Thursday 24 May 2012

Appreciate what you have!

Many intend to be unthankful for the things they have! They always want more even though they have the best. Their parents work 12 hours a day just to give them everything they want, but still they don't appreciate it.

About a month ago I was on a school camp in Tulbagh near a Children's home. We were about over 200 students we attendted the camp. We slept in the hostels of the school next to the children's home but we eated by them. While I was siting all alone by myself, some of them came to me asked me who I am and where I'm from etc. We had a long talk. They told me how life is by the children's home , about the aunty's who is always moody the food that's not so nice , but they have to eat cause they have no choice. They have no parents their parents don't want them. What Sad was for me is they have no one who really loves them. But still they find a way to get through this hard life. They don't even get new clothes they get second handed clothes by people who no longer want it. Still they appreciate what they have. They don't moan about the things we moan about. They are thankful for for whatever they get even they don't want it, but we are unthankful for the things we wanted. I've learned a lot by them over that weekend I've learned to appreaciate more what I have.

I still call and sms them from time to time, just to show that I care cause it won't hurt me ask me how they doing. That is probably all call they get.

Appreciate what you have there are many out there that can only dream of the things that you have

* * * When my internet is right I will upload a picture of me with them * * *

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment