Stat Counter

View My Stats

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Be a Star that stands out among all the others

Yes! Be a S T A R !
Shine bright! Make them see you clearly!
I don't know if you noticed among all those thousands of stars , there are actually just three that stands out(From my point of view)... Peole called them the three sisters!whenever I look at the stars I usually look for them. They stand In line with each other... The others always seems to look the same, same size etc.. But you can easily notice the three sisters.

What I really wanted to tell you is: be like that and stand out among all the others next to you. Shine bright. Make people aware of who and what you are and what you are capable of. Life is full of challenges, challenges that you have to face.Be the best you can be. There is only one You!No one thinks or acts the same that you so! You are unique that's why you should stand out in the croud!...You are special, you are perfect... You are special...Want to know why cause God Don't not make Junk !

Be a star!

Letta!

No comments:

Post a Comment