Stat Counter

View My Stats

Sunday 6 May 2012

take time to think !

So eskom switched our electricity off. Now everyone is moaning about it on the local social network that goes by the name "facebook". The real reason why they really moan is because their phones are about to die,and we can't charge it!

We have soo many things in this world whom is soo beautiful,but because we sit with our phones every second of the day we forget about those things.
The house is now very quiet, no one speaks because they have nothing to talk about. They can't remember when last they had a good conversation with their parents!Me on the other hand lays on my bed thinking of the days when you didn't have a phone, and what I used to do back then!Sometimes I feel like giving my phone aways just to see who is really there for me, cause everyone seems to care over the phone but when you see them in public they can't hardly greet you(hate people who is like that!)

Back to the electricity!-its on now ! Lol ! Surely everyone is happy now...
Learn to socialize without your phone being involved! Go out meet some new friends and avoid being on your phone in a company!#thatsouncool!

Keep on checking my posts! LoL

Letta!

1 comment:

  1. Letta That is so true ! Keep up the Good Work like ya blog!

    ReplyDelete