Stat Counter

View My Stats

Monday 7 May 2012

I Have a D R E A M.... Do YOU?

I have a dream!
My dream seems to be the only Reason why I wake up in the morning.Sometimes I feel like giving up then I think about how far I've come to leave everything just like that. There is not a day that goes by , that I don't remind myself of my dream!

Many say I don't have the money... People tell me this:do you need money to dream?No! So what are you waiting for. Your Future starts with a dream and ends with Reality!No Dream is too big or too small if you believe! If you dream make sure that it is realistic!...

Remember don't spend most of your time dreaming and doing nothing to make the dream reality! Make sure you put everything in!I walk with a plan in my head everyday! I know where I am going! Do you?... You should ask yourself where do I see myself 5 years from now... Make sure you have goals that you want to achieve!Life aint all about partying! There is a time and a place for everything in this life.

Think about it! And ask yourself questions daily! It helps...
I have a dream ... Do you?...

Letta

3 comments:

  1. U seem so inspired Letta. Where do u find your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My English Teacher of cause! Everyone knows him by the Name Coach A... Learned a lot from him !

      Delete
    2. No ways! Can't be! Anyway, I thank u ma'am.

      Delete