Stat Counter

View My Stats

Tuesday 24 April 2012

True friends !

"One day, you feel like giving up and you feel like your life is falling to pieces, call me, text me, anything. I may not be able to put the pieces back together, but i can stand beside you. One day you wish you could just disappear so that no one knows where you are, call me or text me. I won't try to stop you, but i can disappear with you. If one day you realise that you're in love, then the person breaks your heart, i'll be here. I wont be able to bring them back, but i can beat their butts and help you fix your heart. But one day, if you try to get a hold of me and i don't answer, find me, because this time i might need you. Life is to short to live with regrets and worries, so instead of holding it in, let it out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment