Stat Counter

View My Stats

Saturday 28 April 2012

Music

We all Love M U S I C !
For some its an inspiration others compare it to their love life and the things they do dailly! I think its more than that. Music makes the world a better place, actually parties. Whenever someone is hosting a party or a school dance are being organized, no one ask is there going to be food No! 1st thing they do ask is who is the DJ? Some of us even study while listening to music I hear some of my friends say it helps, But hell no! I've tried it ,I rather sing with then get any study work done!In the world of today you don't get people sit and read books, No! They would rather listen to music and play games or hang online all the time !

I Love listening to the Radio! I learn the latest tracks ! My friends say its boring to listen to the radio but then I think... I wonder how they got to hear the songs they playing. It must've played on the radio too. I Mean who wants to listen to the same old Music all the time when you can listen to the radio and learn new ones !

I love my Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment