Stat Counter

View My Stats

Thursday 26 April 2012

- Courtney May the poet of the poem !
My Beloved Letta

How can I forget
The day we officially met
Back then I hated you,
For no specific reason- No !!!
I didn’t like you cause I was jealous
You got the attention of all the ‘fellas’
You were blond who everyone
Was fond of
Whenever I heard your name
It drove me insane
According to me
You stole my lime light- I’m surprised
We didn’t end up in a fight
Before you it was…
Courtney this, Courtney that
But soon you around and it was…
Paullette, Paullette, Paullette ! ! !
When I look back now
I can hardly believe
That was how I felt
Today when I see
Those big blue eyes
My hearts starts to melt
I got to know you – and brother
Now we can’t get enough of each other!
Knowing you is a pleasure
Your friendship I will always treasure
Why ? Cause…
You’re my ‘Blommie’ and…
One of my ‘beste sjommies’ !
Seing you everyday
Makes my world a better place
Thank you for being
The awesome friend that you are
But most of all
Thank you for being…
MY BELOVED LETTA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment