Stat Counter

View My Stats

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Impossible is nothing

In order to win, you must lose!That way you know what your mistakes was.When you just believe everything in this world is possible.You just have to have faith in yourself.

Read something on Facebook that a friend of mine wrote:
"I came to school to learn and I will LEARN. I will not waste my time, not even for one period or one day. I will be proud of myself for what i have achieved this day, for this day will never come again!!"

I think all of us should be that positive when going to school.Everything in life that you do, do it like its the last time that you are doing it ! Live like there is no tomorrow cause what you do today is just a small vision of how your tomorrow would look like !"live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back."

And remember: YOLO( YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!)

1 comment: