Stat Counter

View My Stats

Sunday 22 April 2012

Friends! Are they a good or Bad thing to have?

Some friends are Good Some are Bad!

Choose your friends wisely.People Judge you by your friends,but I think that is actually not right cause you may be friends with them but it doesn't mean you do the things they do!

I have a lot of friends but I know my limits when I'm with them. People intend to point fingers at the friends but I say: u had a choice wether u going to it or not... They just ask you...

I think it's good to have friends around. They light up your world. Without them the world would be boring.If you look through your pictures on your Phone you will find more pictures of you and your friends than of you and your family. They are the ones who are always there for you ! Don't ever take them for granted or blaame them for your mistakes!

Letta!

No comments:

Post a Comment