Stat Counter

View My Stats

Saturday 23 June 2012

S U I C I D E !

This morning me and my friends were talking about commiting suicide. One of my friends wanted to do it, but she told me she didn't want to get hurt. So I told her , that's the point you don't really want to die. You love your life to much. You just want to get out of a situation that you think is worth dying for. But let me tell you, your life is not worth any stupid situation . That situation can be sorted out soon. If you made a mistake learn out of it... Why give up soo easily?...

Have you notice when someone commit suicide by hanging them up... You will always find their hands strugling to get the rope away from their throat... Want to know why?... Because at that moment while suffering the pain they realise how much they love their life, and then its too late!

So don't be that stupid to try and commit suicide over a problem or mistake that can be solved and worked out !

X0x0x0
Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment