Stat Counter

View My Stats

Thursday 7 June 2012

Just be Happy !

Its normal to blame others for what happened to you or for your emotions. " I can't be happy because I'm not in love "
" Through strength I found love
In time I found myself in happiness with you "-happiness by Alexis Jordan
- Many of us think so! But let me tell you today happiness does not just lie in love, it lies in everything you do dailly.

When you have done something good you always feel happy about it right?... Exactly! I just want to state that happiness starts with you, your heart and a simple smile, That's all
Remember when you sad all the times you will end up feeling sorry for yourself everyday! Now tell me who wants to be in your company , when your face looks like you just ate a sour lemon? Not me !

So be happy , face the day with a smile, the rest will just fall in place!

X0x0x0
Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment