Stat Counter

View My Stats

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Its surprising how a poets born.
Just to feel the ridicule of the peoples scorn.
My poems might be dark, my poems might be strange.
But I feel their not all in vain.

They touch the heart of some people I know.
Cause were I get them only some fear not to go.
The darkest reaches the mind can find.
Crawling in the corners of my mind.

Apart of me likes it and I do not know why.
The dark part of me, never saying goodbye.
And tho the victor, always the light inside of me.
the darkness always crawling below and will never flee.

Should I accept it and become this person I don't know.
It could be dangerous, that why its crawling down below.
Feeling like dr. jackel and mr. hyde.
Only to hide what I'm truely feeling inside.

- Poem by Hardley Hendricks

X0x0x0
Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment