Stat Counter

View My Stats

Saturday 2 June 2012

Dont Share fake L O V E

We intend to share fake love with each other that we don't actually mean. Why do I say so...

For example your mom buys you something you so badly wanted, then your mom is the best in the world then you love her soo much just because she bought you that. Now that is fake ! You should love her even when she doesn't buy you something ! Have you noticed that you are only loved by your friends or family when you gaved them something or bought them something ! That is actually why many want boyfriends cause friends and family can be so fake (not all of them), they only apprciate you when you did something for them...

I hate it when I've done something for someone and they now soo love me etc ! If you love or like me in that way then you can keep it who needs fake love anyway neh?

I love people because they make me smile and are good company - and you should too , and not because they gaved you something or helped you with something !

X0x0x0x0
Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment