Stat Counter

View My Stats

Sunday 20 January 2013

Why do people lie?


Why do people lie?

If you ask me or I ask you why do people lie , you nor I will be able to give you a reasonable answer, because neither of us know.

I am not a big fan of lies because to me if I’m not worth the truth, why am I worth lies?
I think people lie because they are afraid that the truth might hurt the next person. I have another question for you, one that my English teacher once asked us: “Do you prefer to be comforted with a lie or hurt by the truth? ”. Many of us answered: “hurt by the truth” even I did, but that is not what we really want. Sometimes we can see the truth but we don’t want to accept it. Most of us even gives in quickly after we hear the: “I’m sorry” words. That’s the mistake we make.
 
I don’t know about you but I rather prefer the truth than lies. I am a huge fan of the word honesty , because honesty build trust.

What do you prefer?

Even we lie, I know I’ve lied to people before. I have learned my lesson after I was lied to. So every time I want to lie I think of that day when I was lied to and how I felt. You should do that to the next time you think about lying.

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment