Stat Counter

View My Stats

Thursday 17 January 2013

Learn to say thank you



We intend to forget to say thank you after receiving a gift or something from someone.

Many times in my life have I been even more thankful when I get a thank you back after giving someone something. What have you as a person got to lose only to say thank you… nothing. The other day I came across something, something that I will take to my grave. While I was standing in line to pay something at one of the shops till, I found a homeless man saying thank you five times for only receiving a R1. And I thought to myself some of us even doesn’t say thank you when we receive from our parents. I have learned in life whatever you have received from someone always say thank you, who knew maybe in the future you’ll need something but because  you didn’t say thank you that person might just feel like not giving or helping you out again.

Next time people say thank you it might feel unimportant to you but to them it might just put a smile on their faces.

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment