Stat Counter

View My Stats

Friday 11 January 2013

New year's wishes




I don’t know if it’s right to call it new year traditions but every new year we make wishes or predictions on how we want this new year must be like, right?
 
I don’t know about you but the wish that I make at the beginning of the year I never get, because I don’t wish right. We all make wishes, wishes we all want to come true but I think most of our wishes that we make are unrealistic. Some of us wish to go on a date with their crush but then we don’t even make an effort for it to happen we leave it all up to the wish to make everything happen… see what I mean. We wish wrong. Instead of wishing for a date with your crush, wish for a conversation first. I don’t know how you wish or what you wish for, but next time make sure you wish for something realistic. Who knows it can become a reality sooner than you thought.

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment