Stat Counter

View My Stats

Tuesday 23 July 2013

WARNING! BACK FOR GOOD!

Damn.. it's been long since I even went in by my blog. My blog used to be the place where I used to express my feelings with you guys being my readers. Some of you enjoy reading my blog ,some of you even asked why I stopped blogging. Well the thing is.. I really don't know. I just stopped lol.

I am in the phase of finding myself i have been doing some photography lately. I like being behind the camera as well as I like being in front of it. I started this blog last year April I think. In two months time I've got 1000 page views for me it was awesome knowing that people actually read my blog.
One of my Photography work.


I think I should start blogging again. Express my feelings again having you guys read all about the world, the new generation and how we as teenagers cope with it. If you ask me. I have many things to say about this generation and the things that is happening nowadays.

Comments from your side is welcome I love being challenged.

Next topic: Why do some girls prefer guys that has swag over a gentlemen when they young?

To be continued.. for real.. no bailing out again.. just make sure you read every blog post.

xoxox

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment