Stat Counter

View My Stats

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Swag VS Class

What do you prefer?

Most of you girls would choose a swag guy because it looks cute, and who can resist a cute guy with cute clothes?.. I would say I choose Class. Not that I don't like guys with swag, believe me I love it, but let me ask you that guy that has swag now will he be able to one day provide a future for a girl? Nope , i don;'t think so. Reason why is that if you look at their actions now it would be a true reflection on how their future will look like. Being cool gets you no where but being educated will get you very far in life.

I am sure their biggest dream is to meet Lil Wayne or some rapper they saw on television. They think they are cool ,but even their coolness gets to them as soon as they get to step into the real world out of school. then their challenges comes in. Guys with class are normally chilled guys, they know that they want in life and they work towards that and that is what I like about them. They know how to take responsibility and how to be a leader when needed.

Most cases girls whom used to be into swag guys normally take a class guy when their older, but back then they swear they would never date someone like that.. Ironic I know.

So guys those of you whom is so into swag. It's cool to be into it but just remember what you do today is a true reflection on how your future will look like.

xoxo

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment