Stat Counter

View My Stats

Monday 8 October 2012

A new beginning !


Damn! I haven't posted anything in a long time now. If I can remember my last post was a month ago. Well the thing is I got distracted. Let me say i let things get into my mind , which normally never happens to me because I always have things under control. It once again shows us that in our lifetime life will hit us , but it doesn't matter how hard life it us... what matter is how well you rise after that.

News from my side to you... nothing much, I am just glad I have made my choice. For a few moments in my life I thought of just deactivating my blog but then a few people asked me how is the blog going I don't get any new notifications, then I realized that people actually care and reads it... which feels amazing.
Last night my heart was so touched by someone whom asked me to guide him through a rough situation. I was very surprised because I wasn't that close to this person. Although I knew a lot of things about him.I did my best motivating him. And he actually appreciated what I did, which got me thinking why stop with what I am doing when I can touch someone's heart by only simple words that I say. I always mean everything that I say and people learn a lot by it. So here i am again, back on track. If you feel alone I am here for you!

Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment