Stat Counter

View My Stats

Monday 13 August 2012

Success never stops !


The stories of  life will not always have happy endings. I came across something very interesting the other day. My one of my teachers said that she no longer need to be successful , because she already is. I then think to myself success does not end the day that you have reached your goal, because there will always be something new that you want to achieve. I also thought she is teaching us , don’t she wants to help us succeed and in order to do that she must succeed in the things that she teaches us every day.

Topics like this makes me think that in life there will be no last challenge , because every day you will have a new one. That is what makes life so interesting, you learn new things every day that you yourself never thought you are capable of  learning nor doing. 

xoxoxo
 Letta

No comments:

Post a Comment